July 15, 2009
July 13, 2009
July 12, 2009
July 7, 2009
Hi. A while ago I decided that I will let this blog go since I've lacked time and inspiration to update it. Then today I met my good friend Anna-Kaisa after a long time and she told me she liked my blog. That made me happy and I decided to give it another shot. I don't know if I'll continue with this but at least right now it seems like a good moment to post some photos. Comments are highly valued and definitely helps me continue this blog project. Take care you all.
1. My new home. Isn't it pretty?
2. In my friend's Tuukka Tammisaari's studio. He's pretty damn good.
3. The park Koffari in Helsinki was very full on a warm summer night.
4. Tokyo City photographed back in 2005.
5. In a Japanese small town of Sumoto where my parents live.
- ▼ July (6)