September 22, 2008

So there you go


I'm a bit scared to go personal with this one. First off, I'm not so big with words. And secondly, I'm afraid I'd just turn this into a pretentious blabber OR that I'd end up embarrassing myself in some other way. But I promise to become a bit more revealing by time. Not that there's anyone, except one, who actually gives a shit about my blog.
Anyway, that one is surely enough for me to overcome my stage fright of the cyber circus because she reads me and she sees me, without www's or dot com's and jpeg's. I don't have to pretend for her sake, I don't have to be cooler or better than I am for her sake. And that, I have decided, should be enough for all the rest of you girls and boys out there.

1 comment:

Koko Hubara said...

You're beautiful. And it's about time you make it official! Don't be scared Sugar Crumble, we're in this together.

About Me