November 10, 2008

Today's lists

List 1

To buy
-a mirror
-a reading lamp
-shower gel
-a cardigan or a hoodie
-a wooden structure to put underneath my mattress

List 2

To do
-measure my mattress and get some guy to do the wooden thingy for it down at the carpenter's
-plan a studying schedule
-study Spanish
-get tiles from the hard ware store and build a table using the tiles and an old window frame
-pay the rent
-go through the photos from my London-Paris-Pedreguer trip and post some of them here

List 3

Good things
-the sun
-friends
-new home
-learning new things everyday
-the view from my window
-the face lift that the States is going through
-the sometimes occurring optimism of actually speaking Chilean one day
-sleeping when sleepy
-eating when hungry
-the music I listen to

List 4

Not so good things
-flu
-tiredness
-feeling cold
-not being able to communicate well
-Finnish sweets which now have a strong onion aroma because apparently the jar I put them in used to have something onion-y inside
-missing out on lives of people who are very important to me
-the frequently occurring pessimism of never learning Chilean
-fleas
-the music Danilo listens to

No comments:

About Me