October 27, 2008

Reason for the silence

You all,
I'm in Pedreguer at the moment. For the past two weeks I have been on a holiday, first in London, then in Paris & Montpellier and now in eastern Spain. Will share photos later. It has been lovely and exciting.

Yesterday we went on a trekking trip to a nearby mountain. And today my left calf is on fire. I like challenging myself but I must admit I am more of an urban person than a nature person. I was the annoying one climbing with stamina, not strength, cussing at everyone and everything. Sometimes in Valencian: hostia puta. Sometimes in Chilean: conchetumadre. Anyway, the scenery was beautiful and the lunch afterwards was delicious.

The kitten of the house, Ruska, is a cute little sweetheart who blocks my respiratory system and made the host couple give me their bedroom and move to the living-room just to make my breathing at nights easier. Because breathing is quite important after all.

Til next time. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Complaining about hiking and can't breathe cause of the domestic animals.. You're like an aunt out of a roadtrip movie. Me, I'm a regular Clark Griswold..

Glad to read you're having fun tho. =)

About Me