February 11, 2009

Hello there Sun!



As I may have mentioned before I have started to go to yoga classes. (Can yoga be used as a verb? To yoga? I have started to yoga?) It is very good for me. I go to the classes in this local gym and I really don't know what type of yoga I'm practicing and if the classes are really good or no. The teacher is a young woman, who I assume is from Argentina by the way she speaks, who looks like a cute little creature from the woods with her dark eyes, red cheeks and long curly brown hair. We strech and we stay in awkwards positions and we do the sun salutation and we relax. Once we were so relaxed one of us started snoring. And the poor woman only woke up from her profound relaxation once we were already folding our yoga matts. Nobody laughed or said anything, I might have smiled slightly but just because I'm not experienced.

But seriously, I love it. It makes me feel more alive, more beautiful.

1 comment:

Turkish Delight said...

I should get back to doing yoga!

About Me