February 21, 2009

LITTLE JOY






There seems to be a dialogue between regret and hope, this might sound cheesy but has playing these songs been therapeutic at all?
F: Oh God yeah. It doesn’t sound cheesy at all. Are you kidding me? I’m going to be very honest with you-regardless of whether we’ve done something good for people, we’ve done something good for us. I feel like a different person, be it through my friendship with him [Rodrigo] or my love for her, or my love for him, just making this music was almost like a trophy for the next step in my life.

R: That’s where we go with Vonnegut right? When he says that everyone should express themselves in some form, just for the sake of putting some part of yourself out and looking at it. That’s not cheesy. I can understand how people can perceive it as something cheesy, but it’s right.

From an interview with Kyle Williams on www.americansongwriter.com.

The pictures I took from their myspace, they're photos from their tour in Europe in the beginning of this year with the band Dead Trees.

P.S. I love Koko, we think alike. Especially on a Saturday morning.

No comments:

About Me